Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Summer Indulgence

I have to admit that I am a reality TV junkie. Having grown up as a true fan of the first reality TV show...Real World, "This is the true story, of seven strangers, picked to live in a house, work together,and have their lives taped, to find out what happens when people stop being polite, and start getting real. The Real World" ... I continue to love to watch any type of reality show.

So my new summer "reality" indulgence is Big Brother Season 8. Mike laughs at me every time he catches me watching it. He is not a fan of reality TV. He thinks it's all scripted!

If you watch Big Brother, here are my thoughts....
Can I just tell you all how much I dislike Jen?! I know we share the same name.... but I cannot stand her! Even as I write this I think how silly it is that I have such disdain over someone I don't even know! It is amazing how "connected" we think we are with these individuals. I don't have a favorite yet and I couldn't even guess as to who will win at the end; but boy I do love to watch the drama unfold!

~jen

No comments: