Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Butterfly Tattoo

So the other day I am talking with my mom and she asks (in a serious tone), "did you read my post to your blog?" (see: Comment). I had already received an email of the post and knew what she was talking about. I broke out laughing trying to explain to my mom that I DID NOT HAVE A TATTOO! I think she finally believed me. I think she must have blocked out everything from #67-#100 from my 100th Post after reading that I had a butterfly tattoo! It was too funny!
I love you, Mom!

~jen

1 comment:

~renay~ said...

You are too funny!!!

Ok, I have to say that the last few on the list were a blur for me, just because of the BUTTERFLY TATTOO shock factor. Not to say that you couldn't go get one if you wanted too, but it would be so out of character for you.

Love ya,

Renay