Friday, July 6, 2007

100th Post

This is my 100th post, and in true blogger fashion.... here are a few 100 things about me (actually, some of them are just random thoughts!)!

1. I was born in Wichita Falls, TX
2. My middle name is Michelle
3. I have lived in New Mexico, Texas, and a brief stay in Arkansas
4. My Papa nick-named me "Sunshine"
5. My Papa has a nick-name for all of his grandchildren and great-grandchildren
6. I recently got my hair cut into a short, semi-shaggy bob...which I love
7. I regret having a tubal after having Caden
8. I really wish we could have another baby
9. If I could have another baby here are my baby names: Caitlyn Grace or Carson Donald
10. My dream job... a Wedding Coordinator or owning my own flower shop
11. I would like for Mike and I to renew our wedding vows next fall...it will be 15 years next September
12. I wish I had listened to my mom and had chosen sunflowers and a fall-theme for my wedding
13. My best friend Renay was my maid of honor
14. Renay has been my closest friend since 10th grade? Renay has this awesome memory, so she probably knows the exact date that we became friends!
15. Renay and I skipped school one day our Senior year. (I hope your mom's not reading this, Renay!)
16. I also spent one day in ISS for skipping school!
17. I really miss my friends from school, I should have been better at keeping in touch
18. Once a Sandie, Always a Sandie!
19. It is hard to think that in a year, Cody will be a Sandie!
20. This is turning out to be harder that I thought! (Only 80 more to go!)
21. I wish Clean Sweep would come to my house
22. I hate cleaning my bathroom
23. Our next house will have a "girls only" bathroom... just for me
24. I really want to move into a larger house sometime soon
25. I found my dream home out at La Paloma. It's (only) in the 7 figure price range. Mike's salesmen just need to sell a few thousand cars a month and then maybe we could afford it!
26. My true dream house would be out in the country, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, basement, and a 3 car garage (Cody will start driving in 2 years, people!)
27. Also, a pool
28. We'll see if 26 and 27 come true!
29. My favorite movie: Steel Magnolias
30. I know just about every line from that movie!
31. "He so confused, he doesn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt!"
32. I sob every time I watch that movie
33. My favorite TV show: Grey's Anatomy
34. My favorite color: Pink
35. My favorite country song right now: Famous in a Small Town, Miranda Lambert
36. My favorite rock song right now: Home, Daughtry
37. My favorite country/rock song right now: (You Want To) Make a Memory, Bon Jovi
38. My favorite restaurant: Hoffbrau Steak House
39. My favorite dessert: Cheesecake
40. My greatest wish right now... a healthier, happier me
41. My biggest regret... becoming pregnant before marriage
42. My proudest accomplishment.. making my marriage work (which is always a work-in-progress)
43. OK, it's getting deep, so let's lighten this up!
44. My most embarrassing moment: I peed my pants in high school (I can't believe I just shared that!)
45. I have a bad habit of opening my mouth before I think.
46. My biggest pet peeve: stupid drivers
47. I have had 3 speeding tickets since 1991.
48. I have been in one car accident (not my fault), it happened in high school
49. I had 2 huge black eyes from that accident
50. My first car was a Ford Thunderbird
51. My dream car... Lexus LX SUV (starting price $67,395)
52. Over half-way done!
53. I wish I had curly hair
54. I am thinking about letting Mike buy me some golf clubs.... as long as they are pink
55. There are 171 days until Christmas
56. I already have a few Christmas gifts bought
57. I bought a gift for someone for less than 3 dollars! (Reg price $54)
58. Will you be the lucky one who receives that gift?
59. I think I get more excited about my kids opening their gifts than they do
60. I love watching everyone open their gift that I bought them. There's nothing better than knowing that the person truly loves their gift!
61. I am ready for fall
62. I am excited that Cody decided to play one more year of football and basketball before focusing on golf
63. I really love watching Cody play basketball
64. My refrigerator needs to be cleaned
65. Have I mentioned how much I hate cleaning?
66. I have a small butterfly tattoo
67. Are we done yet?
68. I would like for us to buy a boat someday
69. Even though Mike hates all bodies of water
70. I wish I was a better cook
71. I think I am a pretty good baker (cookies, cakes)
72. I want to try Super Suppers just once
73. Supper Suppers is a place where you can go and they provide all the ingredients for select meals and you just put it together in a take-out style pan and freeze it once you're home to bake later. (That was one, long run-on sentence!)
74. I never was good in English, see # 73
75. My favorite class in high school: English, Senior year
76. Only reason: Clay Stapp sat in front of me
77. My favorite teacher in high school: Coach Balke
78. I can't tell you how many times he had me place my nose on his filing cabinet drawer latch for talking in class.
79. I see Coach Balke every once in a while at Cody's golf tournaments. Hopefully he doesn't remember me!
80. I wish I had gone to my 10 year high school reunion
81. I wonder if our class will have a 15 year reunion next year
82. Renay, we have to go if there is one.
83. Renay can probably remember every single person from our class!
84. I am struggling here. How many more? Who started this stupid idea of 100 things for your 100th post?
85. Ok, 15 more... I can do this
86. A movie I secretly want to see... Michael Moore's, Sicko
87. Last movie I saw: Ocean's 13. Best of the 3. Really great movie. Entertaining the whole 2 hours.
88. 2 other reasons to see Ocean's 13.... Brad Pitt and George Clooney. Enough said.
89. Last grown up DVD we purchased: Pursuit of Happyness. A beautiful movie, one of my top 10 movies
90. My second favorite movie: Pretty Woman
91. I would like to travel to NYC one Christmas
92. # 91 will probably never happen
93. I want to see the ocean, just once (Gulf of Mexico counts, too)
94. #66 isn't true!
95. I wear Bare Minerals make-up
96. It costs way too much, but I love it
97. I wish I had Julia Robert's smile
98. When I was in high school, working at JC Penney's, 2 guys thought I looked like Tori Spelling
99. I still love watching 90210
100. Last one! I hope you all are enjoying my blog, because I have really enjoyed doing it! :)

~jen

4 comments:

~renay~ said...

So, I have some questions and comments.......
#15- Jen, I have no idea what you
are referring to?? ;)
#66- what, where & when???
#87- me too
#94- ya right??
#98- you do look like her!
#99- me too
I love this and can't wait to do my 100th post! (I will have a lot of great ones to copy from you and Keri!!) HA HA :-)

Another great quote from Steel Magnolias: "I wear a size 6, but a 7 feels so good that I buy a size 8...these are a size 9...PERFECT!!!" I hope that I got that right.

Jennifer said...

Renay,
I believe #15 was your idea! :)
Seriously...#66. No way!!
#98... I used to look like her! Not these days!
Perfect quote from Steel Magnolias!
~jen

Anonymous said...

When and where is your tatoo?
Mom

Jennifer said...

Mom,
IT WAS A JOKE!!! There ISN'T a tatoo! Read #94! :)
Love you,
~jen