Friday, May 1, 2009

The wonder of nature...

3 days ago, Caden and I made a discovery. I've been noticing a bird flying in and out of our front porch area. After seeing a bird rustling around in my front door flower decoration, we discovered this:







~jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, the pictures of Caden and your front door are so cute. I hope the eggs are able to hatch so Caden can see the litte birds. Tell Caden I have a nest on the back porch and I can see 3 litte birds in the nest.
We think of you and your family often and pray for your every day. I know you have gone through some rough times, just hang in there, things are going to get better.
I hope Cody is doing better, let us know what you find out about him. Send me an e-mail when you have time. Papa is doing fair, still in a lot of pain. I am doing good, thank goodness. Sure miss Becky since she has gone home.
Take care, we love you,
Papa & Granny.