Friday, May 29, 2009

Best Day Ever





Today was (in Caden's words) one of the best days ever. This morning we attended Caden's kindergarten graduation. Yes, there were tears, but that's ok. Watching your children grow brings tears of joy, pride, and even a little sadness.
This afternoon Caden and I went and saw Up. This is a wonderful movie that I highly recommend. Be warned, there may be a few tears. I had to fight them back a couple of times! I don't think I've ever cried during a cartoon! This is a great movie to go see. Of course, what Pixar/Disney movie isn't great!
Caden said on his way out of the movie theater, "this is the best day ever... it's the last day of school, I get to go to first grade next year, I get to go swimming tomorrow, I get to stay up as late as I want now, I got to go see a movie, and it's summer!" I have to agree. One of the best days ever.

~jen

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a handsome Graduate! Sounds like a great day. I think we are going to go watch Up sometime next week...Glad to hear it's a good one :)