A look into our lives one thought after another...
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you have a wonderful day today. I wish we were there to celebrate with you. We are thinking of you always. With love, Jennifer
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you for the birthday wish, I wish we could be together as well, but we are always together in our hearts and thoughts. You were one of the best birthday gifts I ever could have had, baby girl! The other one was BJ? Just joking, I think of him in the same way. As moms we always look at our children as when they were little babies, it just brings back so many wonderful moments in time, we've been blessed for more than we deserve in the family we have. I love you very much! Mom
1 comment:
Thank you for the birthday wish, I wish we could be together as well, but we are always together in our hearts and thoughts. You were one of the best birthday gifts I ever could have had, baby girl! The other one was BJ? Just joking, I think of him in the same way. As moms we always look at our children as when they were little babies, it just brings back so many wonderful moments in time, we've been blessed for more than we deserve in the family we have. I love you very much!
Mom
Post a Comment