Sometimes I wonder why. Why me. Why Cody. Why us. Why now. And then there are the whens... When will this end. When will things get better. When will our lives return to normal. And of course the whats... What will happen next. The biggest one of all is What did I do.
Is there a plan? Am I just free falling? Surely there is a purpose to all of this. Am I being tested? Because let me tell you if I am, I'm failing miserably.
~jen
1 comment:
The answer to your question ' Is there a plan? ', yes God has a plan. We don't always know what that plan is or where it will lead but we know God has a plan and we have to trust him. God allows satan to test us in various ways, but all we have to do is believe God will take care of us and do his will to the best of our ability and we with his help will defeat satans test. We just have to turn our worries over to God and let him take care of the things we can't. Our prayers are with Cody and y'all.
Love You, Dad
Post a Comment