Thursday, May 7, 2009

Playing with the Boys

Tuesday evening the boys talked me into going with them to the golf course. It wasn't quite my idea of a relaxing evening. All I really wanted to do is go get something to eat and then go home. But, whining and begging prevailed and I joined them for an evening out on the course. I have to say it was a beautiful evening and I was amazed at how much I actually missed watching them play! It had been a long time since I had seen Cody play. It made me sad to think about how much Cody has missed out on this spring. He didn't have the best game of his life that night, but I think he had a good time nonetheless. :)













1 comment:

Our crazy life! said...

I know they are glad you went. I have decided in the hustle & bustle of our lives that we don't play with our kids nearly enough...looks like a great time!