Sunday, April 26, 2009

Prayer Request

Cody will be going to our family doctor tomorrow morning for a check-up. Yesterday, his family doctor was filling in at the clinic I work at. He asked how Cody was and I told him about Cody's latest hospitalization and that we actually had an appointment with him Monday morning for a check up and lab work that his GI surgeon ordered. He suggested that we have the labs drawn this morning at my clinic and sent to the hospital so we will have the results for his appointment in the morning. I was happy that he suggested that... it's one less day of waiting and we will have the opportunity to discuss his labs and where we go from there tomorrow morning.

Hopefully we will have some answers tomorrow morning. Cody seems to be feeling better these past few days. He tells me that he is so tired because he is working his hind end off in basketball these days. Apparently, there is no off-season. :)

As I've asked numerous times... please remember Cody in your prayers. Hopefully all of his labs will be within normal limits and his family doctor will tell me that Cody is fine and to stop worrying. :)

~jen

No comments: