Here's some of our latest pictures:
My new window decal on my Pilot. I was so proud to stand back and see this on my window.
Meet the Basketball Team Night. Cody is under the "A" in the white shirt and khaki pants. Again, another proud moment.
Caden watching The Polar Express and holding Bevo.
Our "homemade" Christmas tree in our den. Caden and I made all the ornaments for this tree.

I loved how Caden's ornaments turned out.

Our living room Christmas tree.

(I will start selling these products in January! Parties, anyone?)
Caden watching the Electric Light Christmas Parade last night.~jen


2 comments:
Jen, give me a few months into the new year but I really want a party with your lettering! It is sooo beautiful. Love it all.
I love all the decorations and pictures. I can't wait for you to start selling the lettering. Miss you!!
~r
Post a Comment