To our Secret Angel,
I have no idea who you are. I want to know who you are, but I understand why you have remained anonymous.
I don’t know what words to say right now. I’m basically speechless. I’ve cried. I’ve called Mike and cried some more. I’ve reread your letter to us over and over.
The same questions keep running through my mind… how, why, who. How did you do this? Who are you (because I desperately need to know)? And more importantly why? We are not deserving of this. There are so many more who don’t have the blessings that we have been given. There are so many more who are more deserving of this gift.
Please know that we are shocked, surprised, overwhelmed, but most importantly grateful. The word “thank you” does not seem enough to describe how grateful and humbled I am at this moment.
You have made a difference in our lives that will never be forgotten. I promise that this will be one of those pay-it-forward moments that we will pay to someone else. We will bless someone else’s lives the way you have blessed ours. I don’t know when that moment will come, but I promise you that we will bless someone else the way you have blessed us.
Thank you. To who ever you are, please know that we are very grateful. One day, I hope to know who you are so I can personally thank you for this blessing.
With the upmost sincerity and love,
Michael and Jennifer
(To everyone else reading this, we received an anonymous letter in our mail today revealing an anonymous deposit into our checking account. The only hint I received in the letter is that this person reads my blog. This is my thank you letter to our secret angel.)
No comments:
Post a Comment