I've thought about changing the title of my blog for a while now. When I first started blogging I couldn't come up with a fun, catchy title. All I could come up with was A Steelers Family. Well... not all of us are huge fans of the Steelers, but you kind-of have to take all the bad with the good when you get married. (The Steelers are not bad... that's not what I'm saying!)
I've used Thinking Out Loud for the title of a couple of posts lately. I've started realizing that this is what this blog is about. I'm thinking out loud. These are my thoughts, my dreams, my sorrows, my worries, my joys, my pictures, my day in the life of, my everything... out loud.
Nothing else has changed. The web address is the same, I've just edited the title section of the blog to Thinking Out Loud.
I hope you are enjoying this blog. It's been a great journal for me. It's just another day in the life of Jennifer.
~jen
1 comment:
Love this....Thinking Out Loud!
~r
Post a Comment