I am now an Uppercase Living Demonstrator! Oh the excitement! I really am excited about the prospect of this new chapter in my life. I've never done anything like this before, so I'm a little nervous and excited! Here's a link to my personal web page. Feel free to look around, browse the catalog (a new catalog will be released after the first of the year), and let me know if you see something you like! Online ordering is not available yet. That is something that may come in time, but right now... I'm being a little more cautious than ambitious. :)
Thanks for letting me share my excitement with you. If you are interested in hosting an open house or a book party, please let me know!
~jen
1 comment:
Congratulations, Jennifer! And best of luck w/ this. I definitely plan on hosting a party sometime...just not sure exactly when...
Post a Comment