Well there's some news to share....
For starters, we found out Thursday that Cody made the golf team at AHS. We are thrilled, proud, excited... the adjectives could go on and on, but I am sure you are feeling my excitement through your computer as you read this! :)
I have to say that I have this immense proud feeling running through me right now. I don't know how to explain it... it's that same feeling I had when I held Cody in my arms for the first time, the same feeling as when he walked and talked, and started kindergarten... and all those wonderful moments from then to now. How all those moments just run through your mind when you think about the 14 years that have come and gone. Deep sigh... I am just so happy and so proud of Cody right now.
On to other news... my brother was married this afternoon. I want to wish him and Michelle all the best. While I wish we could have been there, we were not able to attend due to our work schedules. I hope the day was beautiful.
I guess this is all for now. I wish I had some more funny Caden stories for you, but I don't. It's actually very quiet in my house right now... only the hum of the computer. Caden and Cody are spending the weekend with Mike's parents in Groom for the town's annual Groom Day activities. Mike's left on his way there for a get-together with his old friends. Since I had to work today, I decided just to stay at home this evening. I had planned on getting some cleaning done after I got home from work, but... that plan didn't work out too well! I'm tired. There's always tomorrow, right? :)
~jen
1 comment:
Cody, we are so proud of you for making the AHS golf team and for all your accomplishments throughout your school years and more. Keep up the good work. I hope you see this message, we love you very much as the rest of your family.
Love,
Pawpaw and Mimi
Post a Comment