Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008

(First of all... you're on the right blog... it just has a fresh new look!)

Happy New Year to each of you!

I wish I had some amazing new resolutions for this year, but to be quite honest... last year's resolutions still need to be worked on! So... I'm continuing them for this year!

1. Renewing my spiritual life... a daily resolution

2. Pray. Pray. Pray.

3. Having more patience with Mike, Cody, and Caden. Remembering to let the little things go every once in a while and focus on the big things.

4. Find happiness in everything.

5. Keep a cleaner and neater home. Get organized.

6. Help Caden succeed with his speech and learning disabilities.

7. Spend more one-on-one time with Cody.

8. Financial security. Reduce debt. Save for a new home.

9. Commit to an exercise program and stick with it. Develop healthier eating habits for myself and my family.

10. Worry less. Have more faith.

And... with the new year comes a new commitment to losing weight. So... short-term goal #1 is to lose 20 pounds by the end of February.

So... there they are. My 2008 resolutions. Hopefully I'll do better this year than last! :)

I hope each of you has a blessed 2008 full of good health, happiness, and hope for a better... brighter tomorrow.

Love,
~jen

No comments: