I woke up this morning realizing that tonight is Freshman Parent Orientation. I knew it was coming up, but these past few days have been a blur (I worked at the hospital Saturday and Sunday) and I can't seem to keep up with all that is going on.
So as I am sitting here the tears are coming. I can't believe that Cody will be in high school in just a few short months (because I know these next few months will fly past us). I know that this should be a happy time, a proud moment for Mike and I, (especially considering he is still alive to see high school in the near future... 13 is hard for parents!) but I am so very sad. I don't want to let go.
I can't do this now... I need to go have a good cry... get it out of my system or I'll be a basket case tonight. I'll post again later.
~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment