Mike's family came up with an idea to help motivate a number of us to lose weight... a competition similar to The Biggest Loser. We had our weigh-in yesterday. That was almost the one thing that kept me from participating. It took a ton of courage and humility to step on the scale in front of one of Mike's sisters. It was so very hard and I almost backed out at the last minute because I was so embarrassed. But through the tears I was able to let go of that shame and step onto the scale. Hopefully it will be the last time I see that number ever again.
I've added a post to the sidebar of this blog where I've been posting track of my weight loss. It's on the left side of the blog above the site tracker. I've already lost 7 pounds, but will be starting over with yesterday's weigh-in. My goal is still 20 pounds by the end of February. Once I meet that goal, I'll make another one and so on and so on.
See you at the gym!
~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment