Thursday, December 13, 2007

Caden

Christmas Caroling

Today Caden and his pre-K classmates performed a few Christmas songs for the parents. I couldn't be there because of my work schedule. I am so sad that I missed it but Caden kindly obliged my request for a private showing at home! He was so cute! Mike was kind enough to take a couple of pictures for me. Since he hardly ever takes pictures... only one turned out. I'm not complaining though! He did his best!

*Mom... remember this sweatshirt?

This was once Cody's when he was Caden's age! The front reads... Who needs Santa... and the back reads... I've got Mimi and PawPaw!

There is a Traitor Among Us

Caden has crossed over to the dark side. He's now an OU fan. I don't know where Cody and I went wrong. But somehow Caden has turned his back on his beloved Bevo and Longhorns. He still sleeps with his stuffed Bevo, though. So maybe all is not lost! I am sure that if I listen very closely... I'll hear my Papa yell Boomer Sooner once he hears that Caden has become a Sooner's fan!


Imaginary Friends

Caden just announced that he has 6 imaginary friends. 5 boys and 1 girl. What a imagination this little one has!

~jen

1 comment:

Keri said...

Jen... He is so precious! :) I love his sweet smile. It brightens my day.