Monday, December 10, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Renay. I had to come up with an adjective for each letter of my middle name that describes me. It wasn't easy... but here's what I've come up with!

Mother; I love being a mom to my boys. I am such a cheerleader mom and I love supporting everything that the boys are involved in!

Indecisive; This is probably the one trait that Mike dislikes the most. As hard as I try to be in control of everything, I usually don’t know what I am doing until the very last minute and I’ve usually changed my mind at least 5 times before the final decision.

Caring; I think I am caring. I hope it shows to those who know me (and those who don’t).

Hugger; I am a hugger. You’re getting a hug whether you want one or not! I make sure to give both boys a hug everyday. Cody puts up a fight, but usually I can sneak one in!

Emotional; I tend to be very emotional at times. It usually occurs at a certain time of the month (if you know what I mean); but can occur at anytime, too! I'm one of those that has to have a good cry every few months... just to get it out of my system!

Loved; I know that I am loved by many.

Love to talk; I love to talk. I can talk to Renay 5 times a day, about nothing. I need details, though. Thank goodness I have Renay, because Mike and Cody are not detail-talkers!

Eager; I am so eager for Christmas to get here. I love the holidays. I love making all my favorite snack-foods for our Christmas Eve get-together, decorating cookies with my boys and my nieces and nephews, the laughter of family, the games, the twinkle of Christmas lights, watching Christmas Vacation for the 100th time, and watching everyone open their gifts.

Now, I am supposed to tag someone else... and since the only 2 people I know who have blogs have already been tagged.... I guess the game ends with me! More of you need to start blogging! :)

~jen

1 comment:

~renay~ said...

You did a much better job on yours than I did. I hope that you are feeling well.

~;-) Renay