Monday, January 1, 2007

Back to work...

Mike has decided to return to Honda as the Used Car Manager. He will start working tomorrow. He had a meeting last Friday with the owner and after much thought, he decided Honda is where he wants to be.

I will miss having him around. In some ways I wish he didn't have to go back to work. But there are a number of reasons why he has to go back to work: the water, gas, electric, phone, satellite, and many more bills need to be paid! :) I know the kids will miss having him at home. Especially Caden. He is not happy at the thought of having to go back to the daycare while I am working. His solution to the problem is that mommy can just stay at home. It's a win-win situation for both of us! Caden and I are both working with Mike on that solution! Stay tuned! :)

~jen

No comments: