Sunday, November 16, 2008

Prayer Request

~Updated 11/17/08 7:15 PM~
My grandfather is doing well this evening. I've spoken with my grandmother and she is home safely after a very long day. She assures me Papa is doing well, that he has some good nurses that are taking care of him. I am sure he will be giving them a hard time before long! (He's a little cantankerous at times!) Thank you for your prayers.




My grandfather (Papa) will be having back surgery in Fort Worth tomorrow to repair a fracture in his spine and to decompress some nerves. I ask for your prayers for him, my grandmother (Granny), and our entire family.

I also ask for your prayers for those in our family who cannot be there with my grandparents during this difficult time. It is so hard to be separated by so many miles, especially during something as stressful as a surgery.

~jen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i will be thinking of you guys tomorrow. best of luck.