Cody just sent me a text message a little over an hour ago. Here's what it said:

Just in case you were wondering what this meant.... this is how my oldest son let me know that he is now a member of the Sandie Freshman Basketball Team!
I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of him. He's worked so hard these past few days. It all paid off today.
Blow, Sand, Blow!
~jen
4 comments:
congrats. it seems he really is a mini mike. you have a busy road ahead of you. like you didn't have one already.
Congrats! Tell Cody we're proud of him. Get us a schedule :)
Tara... a "Mini Mike" is a great way to describe Cody. He's just like him! "Busy" doesn't even come close to describing my life!
Thanks to you and Rebecca for the congrats. A schedule will be on it's way soon! :)
WAAAAAHOOOOOOOO Cody! I am so proud of him.
BLOW SAND BLOW!!!!
~r
Post a Comment