There is something that I could be doing at this moment.... sleeping! I woke up at 6:10 this morning, only to realize that I didn't set my clock back before falling asleep last night. I had every intention of doing it, but after a little Saturday Night Live (loved the opening skit!) I was falling asleep fast! So, after realizing that it was actually 5:10 in the morning and the fact that not only was I wide awake, Caden was also wide awake playing his Wii. No use in either of us trying to go back to bed! So, after an hour of Internet searching, I decided to make good use of my time this morning and upload the Halloween pictures.
THE MAKING OF MR. BONES

1 black sweatsuit

Various bones, skeleton gloves, a hat, and Halloween make-up

1 freshly bathed, spiked hair Caden wearing black sweatsuit

The chest

The arms

Halloween makeup (a first for Caden and me)

The final product

Photo-op out in front yard

Notice Caden's handy-work on those pumpkins!

Such a cute Mr. Bones

Waiting on Trick-or-Treaters

Realizing that his sucker is all gone

One more, Mom?
The loot. Yes, it is a small loot. (No, we had not pilfered through our child's candy and this was what was left.) Actually, I think this is the perfect amount of candy for a 6 year old!
1 comment:
I love Caden's costume Jennifer!! You did great!
Post a Comment