A Father means so many things...
A understanding heart,
A source of strength and of support
Right from the very start.
A constant readiness to help
In a kind and thoughtful way.
With encouragement and forgiveness
No matter what comes your way.
A special generosity and always affection, too
A Father means so many things
When he's a man like you...
~Author Unknown~
Happy Father's Day, Dad. I love you so very much. Thank you for being such a wonderful father to BJ and I. Thank you for being such a wonderful grandfather to Cody and Caden. But most importantly, thank you for always loving Mom and taking such good care of her.
~Jennifer
2 comments:
Thank you for the Fathers Day wish. I Love You very much.
Thank you Jennifer for all that you said in regards to Father's Day and about what you said about your father, he is the most Godly patient, giving, willing to do anything for me and anyone else in need, smartest, wisest man I have ever known, aside from Christ and my own father. You too are a remarkable daughter, much like your dad. I love you very much, Mom
Post a Comment