We finally have a working air conditioner. I could have cried as I walked into my house from Cody's golf tournament realizing that it is a cool, 71 degrees right now... which, honestly, it is down-right chilly! I guess since we've been living with indoor temperatures hovering around 86 for 14 days, it's going to take some time to adjust!
I am so thankful that this is behind us and that the issue was finally resolved. It should have never lasted as long as it did, but it's over now. For those of you who live close by, be sure and call me so I can tell you who not to use to service your AC or heating units! :)
Thank you for your prayers and calls. Dad, thanks for answering my many questions about air conditioners. Rebecca and Toby, thanks for your offers to stay the night. I really appreciate everything.
~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment