Friday, May 30, 2008

Cardboard Testimony

Last week I received an email from our church. Included was a link to a video posted to YouTube. This video was from a service a few weeks ago. It was an amazing video that brought me to tears. We were not in attendance that Sunday because Caden and I were not feeling well.

After watching the video I was disappointed that we were not there. I can only imagine what it would have been like to see this part of the sermon in person.

Here’s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ

So after watching the video again this afternoon (I received an email from a friend with the video attached) I began thinking about my own cardboard testimony. What would mine say? I’d have several, but here are the ones that stand out the most:

Pregnant before marriage…. Forgiven thru His mercy and grace

Failed my family, my children, and my friends… making a commitment to renew my spirituality

I don’t know how to end this post. I don’t know what words to say. I hope the video was worthy of your time. Hopefully it will help us all grow in some way.

~jen

1 comment:

Keri said...

I have seen this video a few times over the past few weeks and I love it!! It is amazing what the Lord will put on your heart and share. Love you Jen... God's grace is good!