Monday, May 12, 2008

Here's the latest with us....

Sorry for the delay in posts. It's been a crazy few days/weeks lately. Here's the latest:
Mike took his trip to San Diego last week and made it home safely Saturday evening.

I am doing a little better from my recent illness (bronchitis). I'm still not 100%, still coughing quite a bit and still run down. Hopefully I'll get better soon.

Caden seems to have caught my bug. He's coughing, running a fever, and looks like he doesn't feel too well.

Cody's doing fine. Itching for summer to get here. Only 3 more weeks until school's out!

Here are a couple of prayer requests...

-My mom has not been feeling well for some time. Mom, I love you and I hope and pray you are better soon.

-My grandfather (Dad's side of the family) had a heart stent today in Denton. Everything went well and he should be going home from the hospital tomorrow.

-Mike's grandmother is in the hospital here in Amarillo.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day yesterday. I received some roses from Mike and the boys earlier last week. It was a wonderful surprise. (By the way, that's 2 years in a row for flowers on Mother's Day! I'm liking the trend that's being set!!) Thanks, Mom and Dad for the purse. It's really cute.

Guess this is all for now. Nothing too exciting going on here. Just trying to get well and keep everyone well.

:)

~jen

No comments: