Well, the kids and I have a busy day scheduled for today. Cody has (yet another) golf tournament today. This one is at the Borger Country Club in Borger, TX. He is paired with one of his best friends, so I am sure he will have a really good time today. After the tournament the kids and I are heading to my parent's. I decided to break up the trip, so we are driving to just outside of Oklahoma City, staying the night in a hotel and finishing our drive tomorrow. I know today is going to be an exhausting one, so say a little prayer for me for a safe trip. We will be coming home on Sunday.
I hope everyone has a great week. I'll be sure and post some pictures and details of our trip once we are home.
Love you,
~jen
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear all about your trip....be safe and I'll talk to you when you get home. ~;-)
Post a Comment