

Caden also had a good time "exploring". I think he found the world's largest dandelion!





* A back flop!
* Best friends (for the moment!)
* A belly flop!
Here are a couple of videos of Caden. These were recorded on my digital camera, so the video is very "grainy".
There are 2 videos. One will automatically load and it is Caden's back flip. Then, click on "next" on the right side of the screen to see his front flip!
http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb297/jmconrad74/?action=view¤t=000_0184.flv
He totally surprised me with these new "tricks" he has learned! He has no fear of the water, which can be a good thing, and a bad thing!
We woke up the next morning and finished our trip to my parent's. It was nice to break up the trip. (Today's drive ended up being close to 10 hours! I think from now on, I will break up the trip both ways. It is too hard on the kids and on me!)
On Thursday my parents and I drove into Little Rock and went to the Arkansas Museum of Discovery (http://www.amod.org/). It is similar to Amarillo's Discovery Center, only much bigger! There we watched Tom Noddy perform some amazing bubble tricks! He was really entertaining and could blow the most amazing bubbles.

* Caterpillar bubble
* Longer Caterpillar bubble

* Tornado in a bubble
* A BIG bubble!Afterwards, Cody and Caden had some fun playing with the exhibits.





Of course our trip wouldn't be complete without a little golf! We found a driving range about 15 minutes from my parents that the boys went to a couple of times.




On Saturday we all drove to Heber Springs and went to Lindsey's Resort (http://www.lindseysresort.com/) and had a great lunch with Ted, Luann, and Taylor (my uncle, aunt, and cousin) in Ted and Lu's new camper. My wonderful cousin/photographer took some pictures of the boys on the river and near a running water-wheel. I can't wait to see the pictures, I know they are going to be beautiful! (I will be sure and share the pictures as soon as I can!) The kids spent part of the afternoon swimming at the resort's pool. They had a lot of fun! I don't have any pictures to share of the day! My camera was full of other photos and videos! We all had a great time, though.
That's basically our trip in a scaled down version. We had a great time. It was sad to leave today, but we are grateful for the time that we were able to spend with my parents and family. We are also very grateful and thankful for the safe trip!
This is all for now! It is 11:36, and I've been working on this for way too long! The screen is becoming blurry, so I am sure that is a sign that I need to go to BED! :)
Post again soon,
~jen
2 comments:
Next time I want to go....It sounds like you guys had a ton of fun. Wouldn't that be a trip 6 kids & 2 woman all the way to Arkansas?!?!?! I am so glad your home I missed you!!! Love you!!
Renay,
I'm packed and ready whenever you are! But to be safe, we might just want to try and go to Canyon first just to see how we handle the 6 kids! :)
~jen
Post a Comment