

It is amazing how turning from 4 to 5 will make a child so much more braver! Case in point.... Caden decided that today would be the day that he would get serious about learning to ride his bike without training wheels! I took his training wheels off his bike months ago, but he just never got interested in trying to ride his bike without the safety net of the training wheels!I am proud to say that Cade could ride from our driveway to our neighbors driveway without falling! He did so well!
Also, here is a close-up of Cade's new smile. While eating an apple the other day he noticed that his tooth was very loose. He actually let me pull it (it was barely hanging on) with Cody's encouragement. He was so excited of this milestone. Of course the tooth fairy paid him a visit! He has found another loose tooth and is wiggling it as often as he remembers to! This child is going to be toothless just to get a visit from the tooth fairy! :)

~jen
2 comments:
WOW....Caden is so big!!! I love his new smile.
That is so cool that he lost a tooth. I told Gracelyn that Caden was 5 and already loosing teeth so now she thinks being 5 is even more magical!!!
Post a Comment