Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What? School's out next Friday!?!

I cannot believe how quickly this year has already past. I cannot believe that school is out next Friday afternoon! Where has the time gone? More importantly.... I am going to be at home.... with both of my boys.... together.... all day long... all the time? :) Just kidding.... they are doing better being nice to each other... however, they still have their moments.

I know Cody is ready to be out of school. Every morning he is just dragging himself out of bed. Last week he had his year book signing party. It was so much fun to look through his year book and see how much him and his friends have changed over the school year. I enjoyed reading what his friends wrote in his yearbook. It took me back a little. Of course, I secretly got out my yearbooks and looked through them before going to bed the other night! (Oh, to be young again!) My baby is going to be in the 8th grade next year. I cannot believe we are 1 year away from High school! And what makes it worse... is that at the same time, Cade will be starting Kindergarten as Cody starts High school! That's a double whammy! Oh my!

Cade is doing well. He absolutely loves Tee ball. He has another game tomorrow night. I have to work tomorrow, so I will miss his game. Mike and Cody will have to fill me in on all the details!

Mike is staying busy at work. When he's not working ...you guessed it... he's out on the golf course. Things at Honda are much better (I think, I get limited responses about work!). He seems happier.

As for me, things have been on a rapid decline at work. I had a patient code and die last week. It was my first experience with that and it was rather difficult. I worked 3 days in a row, which was exhausting. I have been off for the past few days. I am still looking for another position. I've applied for a position in a day surgery unit at another hospital. I think the hours would be better. We'll see what happens.

Well I guess this is all for now. Oh.. here are some updates. My mom's surgery went well. She is at home, recovering day by day. How I wish I could be there to help. My grandmother's breast biopsy came back negative for cancer.

Hope each of you are doing well. I'll post again soon.
~jen

No comments: