Thinking Out Loud

A look into our lives one thought after another...

Monday, May 14, 2007

First Tee Ball Game Pics










Posted by Jennifer at 7:30 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I can't tell you how much I have really enjoyed blogging! It has been a great place to share stories of the kids, post a few pictures, and vent every once in a while! Be sure and post a 'hello' and let me know you stopped by!
~jen

About Me

My photo
Texas Panhandle, United States
View my complete profile

My Family

My Family

Cody

Cody

Caden

Caden

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
  • ►  2014 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2013 (17)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (38)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (12)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (83)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (149)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2007 (162)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ▼  May (10)
      • Stinky supper
      • I bragged too much....
      • Bragging Rights
      • Latest news, thoughts, and photos
      • Latest Converstations with Caden
      • What? School's out next Friday!?!
      • First Tee Ball Game Pics
      • One year ago...
      • Tee Ball Pics
      • Latest News
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2006 (24)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (10)

Popular Posts

  • My Text Message
    Cody just sent me a text message a little over an hour ago. Here's what it said: Just in case you were wondering what this meant.... th...
  • Things I've Learned from Hospice Part Six
    When I started working as a hospice nurse, I began preparing myself for this moment...and it's here. For every little Grandpa and Grandm...
  • The End of Me
    I guess I should re-word the title of this post to... The End of the Current Me. Many of you know that I have struggled with my weight since...
  • To my Papa
    I stared up at the few clouds that were in the sky today while at Caden's golf tournament. What must heaven look like beyond the clouds?...
  • No longer missing!
    Boomer has been found. A lovely family a few blocks away called this morning letting us know that they may have found our dog. Caden and I...
  • New Hair-Do Part 2
    This evening I found a very odd looking monkey in Caden's room along with a very odd pile of brown fuzz. Apparently Caden not only gave ...
  • GOoD Works
    Two years ago I met Jason, an amazing hospice chaplain that I was blessed to work with.  Not only was he a spiritual resource for our patien...
  • Pictures of the Boys
    My cousin, Taylor Howard, took these beautiful pictures of the boys for me while we were in Arkansas last month. Aren't they gorgeous! I...
  • Grief and Dirt
      I never imagined how harsh the boundary line of overturned soil and grass would be. Last week as I entered the small cemetery of my grandp...
  • Things I've Learned from Hospice Part Five
    Making a phone call to a family member informing them that their loved one has died is probably one of the hardest parts of my job. Even tho...

Followers

My Favorite Blogs

  • Bling This
  • Everyday Mountains
    Tune Our Hearts, part 6
  • for what it's worth
    A Call to Africa
  • Our crazy life!
    Happy Mother's Day
  • our life through my eyes
    goodnight kisses
  • PW FULL RSS FEED
    Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
  • Sanding the Rails
    Aaron's Diagnosis (Part 3)
  • The Journey is Amazing
    How Could I?
  • Trey Morgan.net

Site Meter

Favorite Quotes, Scriptures, & Poems

The Serenity Prayer
God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things that should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.
-Reinhold Niebuhr

"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them."
Isaiah 42:16

When you come to the end of all the light you know, and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things will happen: Either you will be given something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly.
-Edward Teller

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful."
Hebrews 10:23

"It's not too late to be the person who you might have been."
-Local church's billboard

"Boys are beyond the range of anybody’s sure understanding, at least when they are between the ages of 18 months and 90 years."
- James Thurber, writer

Forgiveness
If I cannot forgive myself
For all the blunders
That I have made
Over the years,
Then how can I proceed?
How can I ever
Dream perfection-dreams?
Move, I must, forward.
Fly, I must, upward.
Dive, I must, inward,
To be once more
What I truly am
And shall forever remain.
-Sri Chinmoy
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.