Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I bragged too much....

I must have jinxed Cody by bragging on him yesterday! He had an awful game today (these are his words, not mine... I thought he did pretty well considering the 20-30 mph winds in full force today!). Cody shot a 95 today at Ross Rogers, which put him in 9th place. He doesn't play well at this course, so we'll blame the course and also the fact that Cody couldn't putt! He drove the ball beautifully down the fairway, he just couldn't make a putt to save his life! I did get some nice pictures though, so all is not lost! :)

Cody's next tournament is next Monday at Tascosa Country Club (I'll be paying more attention to the beautiful houses along the course than watching Cody..... just kidding! But, I'll be sure and post pictures of my favorite houses!)

Enjoy!

~jen




No comments: