It's been a while since my last post. I feel like I have been running since last Thursday!
The kids and I traveled to my grandparent's last Thursday. We all traveled to Fort Smith, Arkansas for my brother's wedding. We had a wonderful time. The kids got to experience the whole hotel "experience". Let me tell you I was ready to check out after our over-night stay. It was hard being cooped up with my 2 boys!
The wedding was beautiful. It was held in a downtown historic church. It had the most beautiful stained glass windows. (I don't have any pictures to share right now, I am waiting on a disc of pictures from my dad. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get them!)
I am happy to announce that I have another sister-in-law, Mary. I look forward to getting to know her. We also have 2 nephews to get to know. Mary has 2 boys, Hunter (age 10) and Colton (age 7). It didn't take long before all the boys were playing with each other! I am looking forward to traveling to Arkansas this summer so we can all spend some time together.
The kids and I came home on Monday afternoon after a nice visit with my parents and grandparents.
Caden is enjoying tee ball. He had his first practice Monday evening. He was so cute! I worked last night so I missed his practice, but I was told by Cody that Cade hit a home-run!
Well, I guess this is all the news for now. I am off for the next week, and I am looking forward to my time away from work. If only I didn't have a house in need of some major attention. Time to start my "other" job!
Hope all is well with you all.
Here are a few prayer requests:
-my aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer
-my grandmother had a breast biopsy done this week
-my friend Renay, her family is ill with strep throat and respiratory infections.
~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment