Monday, April 23, 2007

Conversation with Caden

Caden has his first T-ball practice this evening and is so excited! This afternoon we plan to go to Academy to pick up a glove. Caden said he also needed baseball pants and a baseball shirt. We'll see what we can find. :)

He is very concerned about winning tonight's "game". I tried to explain to him that this is just practice, not a game and that when he does have a game, it doesn't really matter who wins or loses, only that he has fun. Caden tells me (this is word-for word), "oh it matters who wins, I don't want to be the loser". I know I have Mike and Cody to thank for this attitude!

Unfortunately, I won't have any pictures to share of tonight's practice. Last weekend I dropped and broke my camera. I have been so sick over this. If I hadn't been at a public place when I realized that I ruined my camera, I probably would have broke down crying! I plan on getting a new camera in the next couple of weeks. So, no new pictures until then.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I'll post again soon.
~jen

2 comments:

Keri said...

I can hear Gracelyn saying the same thing!

Thanks for the tip on the hat. We are headed there first for a hat!!

~renay~ said...

Caden always has some of the funniest things to say.....I can't wait to see him in all of his baseball gear!

~;-)