Cody spent the majority of his Saturday out on the golf course trying out his new clubs!
Sunday was just as busy. We woke up to find that our house had been toilet-papered. After being on the receiving end of the toilet-paper experience, I now feel like I should send out an apology letter to every parent of every friend who I toilet-papered in my younger years! What a mess that is to clean up! I made Cody do the majority of it. He didn't think that was fair, but I just told him he was the one who got toilet-papered, not me or his dad! He responded with well, it's your house, you should clean it up! I will spend a good portion of my morning finishing up. I walked outside this morning to take Cody to school and toilet paper is strewn all over the front yard! I am sure my neighbors are really pleased with us!
My wonderful friend Renay's girls celebrated their very first birthday yesterday! The party was so sweet and cute in it's Tinkerbell theme. Here is a picture of Maggie and Marlee opening their presents. Maggie and Marlee, you are too cute! Caden and I enjoyed your party! Your mommy did a wonderful job! :)
Next it was Cody's birthday party! We took him and 5.... yes FIVE.... teenage friends to the movies and then to dinner at Hummer's. I think they all had a great time. Here are some pictures of Cody's party.
Well, I guess that is all. As much as I would like to go back to bed, there isn't time. Today is going to be a busy day too. Cody has a track meet this afternoon. He is participating in the high jump. I have a grocery list a mile long and my house is needing some attention! I hope you all had a great weekend! Love you.
~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment