Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Caden

I took Caden to a new dermatologist this morning. Caden had some type of acidic ointment applied to his molluscums (the small bumps on the back of his thighs). It has already "burned" those that were treated. Caden tolerated the procedure very well. He only complained about an hour ago that his bumps were hurting. It was time for me to wash the ointment off and he has been fine ever since then. We will go back for weekly treatments and see how he does. Our last resort is to have the bumps cut out. His doctor said we should be finished with our treatments over the next month or 2, just in time for summer! Please remember him in your prayers as we begin this treatment phase. I am really hopeful this will take care of it all.

Here are some pictures of Caden playing golf out in our front yard. (He is using plastic baseballs as golf balls. I wouldn't let him use the real things!) I wish I knew how to upload videos to the blog. He is so cute swinging his club! He does this little bottom shake before he swings that is hilarious! Enjoy!








Here are a few of my latest Caden stories:

-One afternoon last week I realized Caden had been quiet for a fairly lengthy period of time. With Caden, this only means trouble. I found him proudly standing on Cody's bed looking out Cody's open bedroom window. Knowing he was potentially going to be in trouble he tried to explain to me that Boomer (our dog) needed some pillows. I looked out the window to find Boomer resting on all 3 of Cody's pillows. Of course it had rained earlier, so they were also covered in mud. I purchased 3 new pillows for Cody later that night.

-While at the mall ordering Cody's birthday cookie, I happened to look down and find Caden licking the glass cookie display. (A proud moment.)

-While at Renay's girls' birthday party Sunday, I looked over to see Caden sitting quietly, however he had his chewing gum strung from his mouth...over his nose...over his forehead and securely stuck on top of his head. All-the-while the gentleman sitting next to him is rolling with laughter. (Another proud moment.)

-Today at the dermatologist Caden refused to walk over to the kids section in the waiting area because he was going to have to walk past an elderly couple. He proclaimed in a voice that I am sure everyone heard.... "I don't want those people over there looking at me".

-Tonight at supper Caden protested that he needed a separate fork for each part of his meal.

-The other day Caden walked up to me with his "hillbilly" teeth (those fake, yellow, gross, plastic teeth) in his mouth asking me if it was ok for him to say bad words while wearing those teeth!

I swear I am not making this stuff up. This is every bit Caden! He is a mess!

Love ya!
~jen

No comments: