Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Update

Good morning.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Mike, the kids, and I had a wonderful day. Thanks to everyone for our wonderful presents.
Well, here are a few updates. Caden's follow up appointment last week went well. We were given the all-clear to visit with family over the weekend. Unfortunately, another sore has surfaced and we are returning to the doctor this afternoon. I don' t know what it is going to take to get this little boy well.
Cody is doing well, enjoying the holiday break from school. He got to try out his new UT golf bag yesterday with Mike and Caden at the golf course.
Mike is hanging in there. Last Friday evening he received a phone call from the owner of the dealership that he worked at. The owner realized that he made a big mistake in letting Mike go and was very apologetic. The General Manager that fired Mike was let go yesterday. Mike is to meet with the owner sometime this week and talk about coming back to work. Of course, Mike also has a meeting with the CEO for the other job that he interviewed for. He plans on meeting with both men and then he will weigh the pros and cons for each position. Hopefully he will have a decision made by the end of the week. Please continue to pray for him.
Well, I guess this is all for now. There is a mountain of laundry calling out my name. So much to get done today! Have a good day. I'll post about Caden's visit later this afternoon.
~jen

No comments: