Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am Woman...

...and I can change out a worn out bicycle tire. All by myself. Without breaking a nail. I am so proud of myself that I was able to make the day of a 6 year old. I got a great big thank you and a hug after changing the tire (by the way... it was the back tire, so not only did I have to take off the rear wheel, then struggled with getting the tire off and back on the wheel, I had to deal with the chain as well!), loading the bike into the Pilot, driving to the nearest gas station, airing up the tire, driving home, unloading the bike and then a quick walk around the park. I was the hero. Me. All by myself. Well... almost by myself. Caden held the bike and handed me the screwdriver. We make a great team, he and I.
:)
~jen

2 comments:

Our crazy life! said...

you ROCK!

~renay~ said...

WAAAAHOOOO!
~r