







Caden had a great day yesterday. Mike and I bought him a set of Junior Cobra clubs for his big day. He was so surprised! All he kept telling us he wanted for his birthday were clubs just like Cody's. So, that's what he got! He had so much fun trying them out last night at the club. I can't tell you how proud I was to see grown men watching Caden hit the ball on the driving range and then shake their heads in disbelief or getting a laugh after seeing him hit the ball! And of course Caden let everyone out there know 2 things: 1) He was 5 years old; and 2) He got new Cobra clubs for his birthday! He was just too cute!
~jen





2 comments:
you are right... he is just too cute!
Caden looked like he was having a ball....where are you in all the pictures?? ;-)
Post a Comment