It's been a while since my last post. I hope all is well with each of you. We are doing ok. I had to take Cody to the ER this past Tuesday evening after he fell while on our trampoline. I was probably overly-concerned because he had fractured this same wrist when he was 5. He was in tears (although he denies there were tears!) and couldn't move his wrist or hand. Long story short.... he only sprained his wrist, no broken bones. Thank goodness. He has been quite the unpleasant patient these past few days though. His coaches are giving him a hard time since he isn't allowed to participate in athletics until next Monday. He has basically refused to wear the splint that was ordered. He is very much the independent teen-ager these days. Over all he has most of his range-of-motion back and only complains of slight soreness. I pray that he doesn't re-injure it anytime soon.
Caden is finally getting over his strep-throat. He is feeling much better these days. His infected sore on his leg looks better. We are going to see a dermatologist the first week of April.
No other news to report. I still haven't heard anything about the RN position within the school district. Part of me thinks it's ok. Working 2 days a week at the hospital really isn't all that bad. I had a really good day at work today. It's days like today that make me realize that my job really isn't all that bad. I don't know what will happen over the next few days and weeks. I've decided not to hold my breath on getting this new job. Maybe I am meant to stay where I am at. Maybe there is something better that will come along. Maybe, maybe, maybe. :)
Take care everyone! Have a great weekend.
~jen
1 comment:
Jen, I will be praying that God's answer to your prayers be clear and give you peace. That's all I want from him sometimes. A clear yes or no!! :) I know that I learn more when I have to do some thinking but on the flip side sometimes I need to not think!!!
Much love, Keri
Post a Comment