Birthday Day!
Today is birthday day around here. First, it is Mike’s 34th birthday today. Happy Birthday, honey! I love you! We had a family birthday party last night at Ruby Tequilas. It was a lot of fun!
Today is birthday day around here. First, it is Mike’s 34th birthday today. Happy Birthday, honey! I love you! We had a family birthday party last night at Ruby Tequilas. It was a lot of fun!
Next, it is my niece’s 2nd birthday today. Sadie, you are getting to be such a little “big girl” these days! XOXO!
And then it is also my dear friend Renay’s birthday. (We don’t need to discuss numbers here. We are both 29 and will always be 29!) I want to take this time and tell Renay how much I care about her. She has been my closest friend since we were in high school. She is the sister I never had. She is who I call when I need to cry, laugh, or vent my frustration and anger. She is a wonderful mother to her 4 beautiful children, a loving aunt to her nieces and nephews, and my very best friend! I love you, Renay. Thank you for being such a wonderful and true friend! Happy Birthday!
(OK just a side note…. I know it’s probably odd that I write only 6 sentences about Mike’s birthday and a whole paragraph about Renay! Mike gets to see me every day. He knows I love him and yada-yada-yada, all that other stuff. Renay and I on the other hand, see each other…oh, about once every 6 months! We talk just about every-other-day on the phone, but never seem to be able to get together because between us… we have 6 kids! There is no time to get together! So, I wanted to send her an extra special birthday wish!) :)
~jen
2 comments:
Jennifer, You are so sweet to say those things about Renay. I agree whole heartedly!!! She is so blessed to have you as well.
THANKS, JEN!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! ;-)
LOL~RENAY
Post a Comment