Monday, October 23, 2006

Some thoughts...

I came across a blog today of a single mother of 3 from Little Rock, Arkansas whose 4 year old little boy passed from this earth over the weekend from complications after receiving a heart transplant. I sat at my computer and sobbed. I can only imagine what her grief must be like.

Thank you Lord for giving me 2 healthy boys. Please Lord, grant me patience with both of them. Help me to be a better mom. May I always know how blessed I am to have them both to hug and kiss every night before they go to bed.

Please pray for this family in Little Rock.
~jen

1 comment:

Keri said...

Jennifer,
I read your post on Canon Norman's website. My heart is breaking for that family! I was glad to read your blog. It is nice to catch up on your precious family! Take care, KERI