
Well, what's new with Caden? Let's see. Here are some new Caden-isms:
- na-na-na-boo-boo (which often ends in poo-poo, followed by lots of giggling)
- When I tell Caden "I love you", he replies with "I love just daddy". Ouch, straight to the heart.
- He told me the other day that the spanking I gave him didn't hurt.
- He loves to say "In just a minute" when he is asked to do something (like pick up toys).
He is getting to be such a "big boy" these days. He and I are going to the doctor this afternoon for a well-child check-up. Of course his first question to me after he heard that we are going to see the doctor is, "am I gonna get a shot?". Poor baby. Yes, he is probably going to get some shots today. I've already promised him ice cream as soon as we are done! ~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment