Monday, August 9, 2010

End of Summer...

The end is near. One week of summer vacation is all that remains for our family. It's hard to believe that another school year is upon us. What's even harder to believe is that Cody will be a Junior and Caden will be in second grade. Time marches on, even though I continue to search for a way to slow it down.

Both boys have had a wonderful summer. Of course, it was filled with the boy's favorite summer activity... golf. They have played a lot of golf this summer. Michael and I have loved watching as many golf tournaments as we could. This has been the first summer that I wasn't able to arrange my work schedule around the kids golf tournaments and it was a little hard to miss so many tournaments. I am so blessed and thankful for all the tournaments I was able to watch, though!

Here's some highlights...

Texas Oklahoma Junior Golf Tournament
in Wichita Falls




Caden catching grasshoppers at Granny and Papa's


Gainesville Park


Turner Falls with Marie and Jaden




Birthday celebration at Granny and Papa's


AHS Team Camp at the University of Oklahoma


Fun Park at Norman, Oklahoma


Preston West Junior Golf Tournament


Ryan Palmer Foundation Junior Golf Clinic

NTPGA West Texas Area Championship


It's been a wonderful summer filled with many blessings and many memories to hold on to. While we didn't go anywhere exciting this summer, we had some of the most fun as a family that we have ever had!

Hope you all had a wonderful summer filled with many blessings and memories!

Now... bring on fall! ;)

~jen

No comments: