Well, it seems I haven't yet found my blogging mojo. Not sure where it's gone to. It's not like there isn't anything to blog about... because there is always something going on with the kids to talk about!
Here's just the highlights of our lives...
Cody is in the middle of his basketball season. He is playing better than we've seen him play. It amazes me how he continues to grow not only physically, but athletically as well. He made his first full dunk in warm-ups this week. Mike and I missed it as we were both late leaving work and arrived to his game late! His team is playing really well together. Cody is enjoying high school and is counting down the days until he gets his driver's license! Oh my.
Caden is doing well, too. He just started his first year of Upward basketball. He loves playing basketball just as much as his older brother does! He, too continues to grow physically and athletically as well! He is doing well in 1st grade. He is reading, writing short stories, and is progressing so well in speech that this should be our last year of speech therapy! Praise God!
Mike is... well... he's doing ok. His Steelers let him down this football season. I'm not so sure his Laker's are doing that well for him. He didn't win his fantasy football leagues this year. He hasn't been out on the golf course in months. Car sales are depressing (continue to pray about this one!). Mike could be better. :) In all actuality, he's doing fine. We do pray though that car sales will begin to rise so that we can meet our financial needs.
And me... I'm ok. I'm learning the ins and outs (literally!) of the GI lab at our hospital. It's been a stressful transition. Not sure that this is "the" job for me, but it has a really good work schedule that works for the kids and I. I still dream of returning to school one day.
What else... oh for those that haven't heard... we have a new puppy. He is a silver lab and he has been named Colt. We have Boomer, and now we have Colt. Just keeping things fair between the UT/OU divided house! The kids have loved having the new puppy around. I'm still not too excited about it, but everyone begged and pleaded... so I gave in. :)
I guess that's the latest news in our household.
Another post to come at some point! :)
~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment