Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Michael and Jennifer
09.25.93



Today is our 15th wedding anniversary. Wow, 15 years. It's amazing how quickly 15 years can pass by. So many things have happened in those years... 2 beautiful children, many tears, many joys, many laughs, many proud accomplishments, a new home, many worries, many prayers... the list goes on and on. The important thing is we've done them together. We've overcome so much. It hasn't been easy. Some days, it's still not easy. But that's marriage. There's going to bad days. There's going to be days when we don't get along. But, there's many more good days than bad and there's days when we can't live without each other. That's marriage.

I am so proud of all that we've overcome. Thanks to each of you for the love and support you've shown Michael and I.
~jen

3 comments:

~renay~ said...

~Happy Anniversary~ You guys look so young...what am I saying you were young. I can't believe it's been 15 years.

Anonymous said...

Jen, You look so beautiful in your wedding gown.

Jennifer said...

Thank you, Dad. :)