
For our anniversary Mike got us tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld last night. When I first found out about the tickets, I wasn't too excited. I didn't quite know what to expect. When you think of Seinfeld, you think of the tv show. I thought... it's just going to be Jerry... no George, Elaine or Kramer? What's he going to do? Well... he's a stand-up comedian. And he's quite funny all by himself! We had a really good time and really good seats! We were about 20 rows back from the stage and could see him quite clearly. It was a little surreal seeing him on stage... in Amarillo of all places.
After the show we went with some friends for dinner at one of our favorite places... Hoffbrau. Yummy. It was a great date night.
~jen
1 comment:
this sounds like the perfect date night....15th wedding anniversary date night!~! I'm glad you had such a great time.
Post a Comment