Monday, July 28, 2008

The countdown has begun...

School starts in 4 weeks! Caden is very excited. Cody seems excited, but not too much... because you know, it wouldn't be cool to be excited about school starting! Mike and I have Parent Fish Camp next Monday evening and Cody has his Fish Camp (it's really called "Fish Camp") next Thursday at the school. I guess high school is inevitable. I can't stop Cody from growing up. I feel like there is this giant countdown clock that is fixing to start... "You now have 4 years left with your son before he leaves home for college"...tick...tick...tick. I hope I can stop focusing on the next 4 years and just cherish each day with Cody. I can't even think about Caden starting school or the tears will really start falling. How am I going to get through these next few weeks? :)
~jen

No comments: