Hi everyone. I hope all is well with each of you. Things here are well. Both boys are getting over from being sick. We went to our family doctor last Friday. Both boys had ear infections and upper respiratory infections. Both started antibiotics. They seem to be feeling better. It may take a while to get over completely. Cody has had early-morning track practice every school day, so being out in the 30 degree weather isn't helping him any! Caden is still pretty stuffed up. All I have heard from him is "huh?". Bless his heart he can't hardly hear anything!
Mike is doing well. He has been so busy at work. He seems to really be enjoying his job lately. Today is supposed to be a beautiful day, so he has plans to take the boys to play golf this afternoon.
I plan on getting a manicure this afternoon. I am really looking forward to my "alone" time! I also have great news to share.... While at Caden's speech therapy this morning I popped into the office to say hello to everyone at Ridgecrest. The nurse happened to be at the school this morning and was kind enough to answer a few of my questions about the possibility of working as a RN within the school district. There are going to be a few openings this fall for RN's. She was kind enough to give me the name and number of who to contact and she said that she would also call and mention my name. She thought with my experience at the hospital, previous employment within the school district and in Groom, and being a mom, I have a pretty good chance of getting a job! I am going to turn in an application tomorrow and go from there! This is something that I know I would enjoy. It would be the perfect work schedule with the boys, and especially with Caden starting school in the next year or so. Please say a little prayer for me! I'll be sure to post again as soon as I know something!
Well, I guess this is all for now. I've got a ton of stuff to get done today!
~jen
1 comment:
WAHOO!! That is wonderful. I know you would enjoy being a school nurse and having the same hours as the kids!! :)
Keri
Post a Comment